Eighth Workshop on the Philosophy of Information
- 13:00-14:00 Barbara Osimani "The meaning of meta-analyses vs. mixed methods in medicine"
- 14:00-14:45 Flavio D’Abramo “Developing Formal Ontologies for Informed Consent”
- 14:45-15:30 Orlin Vakarelov and Ken Rogerson “Epistemic Lenses: The Case of Informed Consent”
- 16:00-16:45 Giulia Frezza “Data Flow and the Shaping of Hereditary Etiology: Past, Present, Future”
- 16:45-17:30 Federico Boem “Representing and Unifying Biomedical Knowledge: the Case of Gene Ontology”
- 09:30-10:15 Stefano Canali “Making Big Data Useful in Biomedical Sciences: the Need for Serious Pluralistic Methodology”
- 10:15-11:00 Alessandro Blasimme & Effy Vayena “Privacy without (too much) Confidentiality: Ethical Considerations in Genomic and Big Data Health Research”
- 11:30-12:30 Phyllis Illari "Data and Medical Evidence"